Friday, April 25, 2014

Update!

I have been waaaayyyyy behind in updating my blog, but I've been really busy!  I've been working on my senior thesis project (which will be posted later!), as well as applying to grad schools-and getting into some too!- and attempting to amp up my fashion photography.

First, here is the preview for my senior thesis!

The series is entitled Reliquary, and focuses on my own personal experience and questions on religion. The opening is Sunday, April 27 at Carroll University.

Second on the list of why-I-have-been-super-busy is grad school.  I applied to several  schools, and after a very long debate, ended up picking Illinois State in Normal Illinois.  I will be moving down there mid August to take my spot as a teaching assistant and graduate student.
Here are a couple shots from my portfolio!

 Blenda, Women of Folklore
Wardrobe: Lexie Bragg
 A Beautiful Death I
MUA: Danielle Johnson
Wardrobe: Lexie Bragg
The Dictator, Kin
MUA: Montana Marsiscal
Wardrobe: Lexie Bragg

Lastly, I have been working with a bunch of wonderful people to expand my fashion portfolio.  I would love to be published in a magazine, and although it hasn't happened yet, I will keep pushing myself till I make it!

 Erika, Soft Pastel
 Tiffany Chapa, Are You a God?
MUA/Wardrobe: Lexie Bragg
Lavender Marie, Texture
MUA/Wardrobe: Alicia Marie

I want to thank everyone who has helped me with the graduate school process, everyone who helped me with my senior thesis, and all of the wonderful people who I get to work with in my fashion photography!  I would not be where I am without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment