Saturday, August 1, 2015

Family Portraits: Casali

After playing a very long running game of phone tag, I finally had the opportunity to photograph the Casali family-one of my first family portraits session in Normal Illinois!  The whole family was great to work with, even if the parents weren't planning on being photographed!  After some convincing, they joined in for a few family portraits, and they ended up looking fantastic.  





We told the kids that there was a frog in the water and they were 
trying so hard to find it!  It made for some wonderful photographs. 


Overall I had forgotten how much fun I have doing family portraits, especially with kids.  We just made the whole session into a game and it couldn't have been more fun-or result in better photographs.  Thanks for choosing me for your family portraits Emily, you were great!

No comments:

Post a Comment